[pskmail] Re: Question

  • From: Franco Spinelli <frspin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2011 20:08:49 +0200

Il 29/08/2011 18:25, Gunnar Bulukin ha scritto:
I have done some test with Winmail/Winmore and I will try and make a
report of + and - compared to PSKmail before the conference.
So far I can say a few things that I like and dislike.
Mail interface +++
List of available servers +++
Steering the rig from Winmore and server list +++++
Being able to do all your mail without starting Winmore+++
Contact list++++
No dowload of headers - +?

Are you using Linux?

If yes you can do all your mail work offline using your usual mail client, configured for PSKMail. And, when connected, you send mail from Outbox, receive mail in Inbox and read all received mail online or offline.

Franco Spinelli
IW2DHW