[pskmail] Re: Question

  • From: "Gunnar Bulukin" <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 7 Mar 2013 17:31:54 +0100

Klaus,
I know that I am swearing in this community ;-) but it works perfect with
RMS express and Winmore.
Having a meeting with people from Sail Around The World Club and I got some
questions on both Winlink and Pskmail. But I think that the version using
fldigi is too unsafe so I am trying to get the V2 working.
Running it unde Windows!
//gunnar

  _____