[pskmail] Re: Problem with 2.0.11

  • From: Klaus Lohmann <dl4oah@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 16:04:36 +0200

Version 2 with integrated modem is the way to go! Thanks to the developers, mainly Rein!

One simple thing: please add "360 - IC-7000" to the list of rigtypes.

Where is the frequency offset set? Preferencies/Rig-Tab or DSP-Tab? The latter takes its value obviously from configuration.xml and no change is possible in the dialog.

Any reason that ICON key must be set to "0". In my "production environment" it schould be "Y" :-) .

Should external soundcars work now? In my case it is shown in the DSP Dialog twice, as "Microphone... and Speaker..." and as "Port Microphone... and Port Speaker...". But either way, no waterfall display yet.

A whole bunch of other issues on my W7-64 system, but as V2 is reported to work on W7-Systems I will wait for the installer.

As I'm on tour the rest of this and next week I will continue testing when I'm back with the then existing revision :-) .

73, Klaus