[pskmail] Aw: Re: Problem with 2.0.11

OK, I have added the IC7000 into 2.0.13...

The "0" is a one-time event to prevent a warning... The icons
are now chosen in Preferences, and your "Y" is in there :-)

I will check on the offset tomorrow... could be that it is still
harwired at 1000 at the moment. It will be settable in Pref->Rig.

Too much work hi...

Rein PA0R

Version 2 with integrated modem is the way to go! Thanks to the
developers, mainly Rein!

One simple thing: please add "360 - IC-7000" to the list of rigtypes.

Where is the frequency offset set? Preferencies/Rig-Tab or DSP-Tab? The
latter takes its value obviously from configuration.xml and no change is
possible in the dialog.

Any reason that ICON key must be set to "0". In my "production
environment" it schould be "Y" :-) .

Should external soundcars work now? In my case it is shown in the DSP
Dialog twice, as "Microphone... and Speaker..." and as "Port
Microphone... and Port Speaker...". But either way, no waterfall display
yet.

A whole bunch of other issues on my W7-64 system, but as V2 is reported
to work on W7-Systems I will wait for the installer.

As I'm on tour the rest of this and next week I will continue testing
when I'm back with the then existing revision :-) .

73, Klaus