[pskmail] Re: Problem on file attach

  • From: Roger G6CKR <radio@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 12:33:03 +0000

Just sent message to you and myself with a short attachment.
Message collected via SM0RWO.
Can not find the attachment.
But have gained a tmp2.mail file in the .pskmail folder. It is 2 and a
bit lines of random characters not unlike the compression used for
files.
Hope that helps.
my SM0RWO collection was form gmail
73 Roger