[pskmail] Re: New FAQ item

  • From: WN1Z <wn1z.orrin@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 3 May 2007 13:14:50 -0700

Rein, great php/mapping program. Gives me an added
incentive to get a position report in at least once a week.

I'm showing up as an automobile, but it's the home qth,
not a vehicle.

orrin wn1z

On 5/1/07, Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi folks,

I have added a FAQ item about how to set the frequency of your trx. I have
included some examples, and you are invited to add others to it. Hope it
clarifies some things...

I have also played around with a new LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) server,
which now samples
the APRS data stream directly. See results on
http://homebase.pskmail.org/maps/pskmailers.php
Hope you like it. Thanks to Per for the prototype :)

http://pa0r.blogspirit.com