[pskmail] Re: New FAQ item

  • From: "David Vrona" <dave@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 12:41:24 +0000

If you need help with Linux, e-mail me directly and I will talk you through
things.

Dave
n9qnz

On 5/1/07, davisjo <davisjo@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

To Rein,  Per and Ed, plus others who are working behind the scenes on
this
project.

I have dabbled with this programme, used Linux puppy, even been to night
school for Ubuntu.

I still struggle with configuring everything in Linux and have to resort
the other 'software' just because of familiarity.

I work QRP , having Small Wonder transceivers for PSK 31 and very often
use
flidigi.

I think you guys work really hard on this and I would like you to know how
much the community appreciate your efforts. I look forward to the day I
can
use it on my boat, it will be ideal for staying in touch.Perhaps I need a
few more watts !! I will keep saving for the packer amp.

Keep going chaps,

73
John Davis F5 VLM