[pskmail] NA Servers

  • From: Ed <autek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PSKmail <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 03 May 2007 20:14:54 -0400

Maybe I'm just doing something wrong, but I cannot connect to or ping any of the 3 NA servers. I've tried N5ALE, WB5CON and VE7SUN all with no luck. Except for WB5CON I'm not sure the published QRG for the others is with or without the 1000hz offset, so that may be part of the problem.

I'm using the latest livecd and it works well with no problems. Per has it pretty fine tuned and has done an excellent job with the livecd.

Since all I'm trying to do is ping or connect the only option I have entered is my call. I left the mail options and lat/long blank for now.

Bad propagation or is my setup missing something.

Ed W3NR