[pskmail] Re: Need PSKMail for Disaster Relief Operations

  • From: "karel Fassotte" <karel.fassotte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 17:19:07 -0500

Hi Per, well, we will do some more work on it and will comment on it.
You write shure it will do a great job for you.
It shuold not anly do a great job or me, but I think we are not fixec
to s certain protocol or standard is it?

I have another linux modem that does the milst.188-110a
I has been writen by Charles Brian. do you want te have it.
I can send it by mail, see attachment. Its sourcecode and not completly ready.
Maybe we can interest other people to look at it and do the job to
integrate it in the PSKmail.

Don´t you think it woudl be worth while look at the OFDM aproach lile
DRM to see if it can be fixed into the PSKmail?

Having several speed optiones, that might be selected on demand would
be great I guess also for emergency communications.

73 karel hc1akp

2007/5/2, Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
Hi,

I didn't have much time to fiddle with rfsm. It worked at times under
wine but mostly I had sound out but not in. When I did get it to work it
would soon crash so I couldn't get it stable enough. You can probably
get it to work fine if you use two soundcards. Sure, MIL-STD-188-110A
should do a great job for you.

73 de per