[pskmail] Re: An attempt at a pskmail brochure

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 02 May 2007 09:14:43 +0200

Use pskmail version 0.3.0 for server and client, they are the most stable.
Fldig 1.3 works fine.

Lynx is used as the browser because elinks has no command line parameter for
timeout, which means that your link hangs for 2 minutes whenever you ask for a
webpage which has a problem.
Elinks can of course be configured with a configuration file, but that makes it
more
complicated to configure the server...
At the moment elinks is used for fixed links (e.g. findu). It is easy to change
lynx to elinks
if that is the general opinion.

One general remark... please think before you include a complete copy of
previous mails... Some people may have to download it with psmail :)

BTW, I will put the spanish text on the wiki... If comebody wants to correct it
it can easily be done there...

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com