[pskmail] Re: An attempt at a pskmail brochure

  • From: "karel Fassotte" <karel.fassotte@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 1 May 2007 14:07:38 -0500

So you suggest install the PSK125 at the moment? About the browse. I
will discuss this item with Steef my brother who knows a lot more than
I do about the services etc..
73
Karel hc1akp

El 1/05/07, Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx> escribió:
Hi,

We have tried several modes and the best yet is PSK125. fldigi is in
rapid development and faster modes have been tested on the bench (250).

Also, Rein and I have been talking abt alterations to the compression
that I have very high expectations for.

73 de Per, sm0rwo