[pskmail] Re: Installation of PSKmail Client on Ubuntu 11.10 -instruction

  • From: "remi.chateauneu@xxxxxxxxx" <remi.chateauneu@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2011 23:28:01 +0000

Le 22.11.2011 16:26, Robert Krasowski a écrit :
Yes, Fldigi can do it but I was not happy with quality, JVX is much better.
Robert
KB2PNM

Apparently JVX applies a binary filter which makes the image looks better: It's possible to do that afterwards - maybe it's possible to add that in fldigi too. Also, I could not find to way to start receiving an image in JVX when it's in the middle of a transmission. (And JVX is not able to send faxes)

What do you think JVX has that fldigi has not ?

(Of course, I am not very fair and honest about this, having developed some code on fldigi ;);) )