[pskmail] Re: Evolution and Pskmail

  • From: Rein Couperus <rein@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 19 Jan 2007 10:27:18 +0100

Darrel,

Actually it is the cron job looking every 5 minutes if evolution has produced
any
outgoing mail. As it fetches the mail from the postfix queue it should work
with any
mail client that uses postfix to send stuff, as incoming mail will work with
any mail
client able to read from an mbox file.

If you cannot use vim (I can understand...) use the Kate editor,
it is as easy as notepad...

Rein EA/PA0R/P

--
http://pa0r.blogspirit.com