[pskmail] Re: Evolution and Pskmail

  • From: "Rich Hudgins" <rhudgins@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 18 Jan 2007 18:26:33 -0600

Darrel and Rein I see both of you at least reached my server today.  I
entered your calls in the data base so maybe next time you can update
the server and use it.   I will enter the calls of everyone who has
posted to the list since I started saving the emails.  Please tell me
what else I need to change to get it setup properly...  It will stay
online 24/7 on 14.076 [rig] and 14.077 fldigi readout..
Rich Hudgins n5ale