[pskmail] Re: Config parameters save and not

  • From: Pär Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 17:37:46 +0200

fre 2011-04-22 klockan 15:43 +0100 skrev G6CKR:
> I look forward to testing when it appears in the Alpha directory.
> Can you check the offset seconds are working again?
> 73 Roger G6CKR.

Hi Roger,

The in laws just arrived so I will have to leave the PC for now...
But, if you want to try it out then I quickly compiled a new installer
and uploaded it here: http://www.crusefalk.se/jpskmailinstall/
Its the one called Alpha and it really is alpha as I didn't even run
it... Fingers crossed hoping it works. And now time for drinks in the
sun :-)

73 de Per sm0rwo