[pskmail] Config parameters save and not

  • From: Per Crusefalk <per@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pskmail@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 22 Apr 2011 16:39:07 +0200

Hi all,

Been working to remove the errors introduced by the internationalization
wizard, all should be fine now so save of lat/long and more should be
working. Franco has helped contribute lots of italian translations so it
should now look better in Italian (and Swedish as I did some more
there). In the preferences dialog I am testing a small input window
where its possible to input lat/long in sailor friendly degrees and
minute format, perhaps it should show maidenhead and more..?
Its not done yet but works.

73 de Per