[projectaon] Re: proofreading book 15

  • From: "McSwain LeRoy" <simonaamanarfan@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 23 Feb 2007 23:58:54 -0500

Otherwise, I'm
thinking that we should not inflect the word "Drakkarim" when used as
an adjective. We would only use "Drakkar" as a noun in the singular.

in the texts, however, 'drakkar' is also used as the adjectival form in addition to 'drakkarim'. does this mean that all the instances of 'drakkar' (as adjective) shall be changed to 'drakkarim'? for it surely can only be that either the adjective is indeed inflected (which doesn't seem likely to me) or that only one of the forms is correct. if the latter, i vote for 'drakkar'.

lcm