[projectaon] Re: Unusual Treat - original manuscripts

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 17:53:22 +0000

Iain Smith wrote:
I'm not sure how close to the final text these manuscripts actually are (some sections are missing and others have spelling errors). Anyway, I've already stripped the special formatting from the various files and merged them into a single file per book. The resulting files can be found at the link below in case you're interested.

How strange. I'm endeavouring to "hand-correct" this for Book 22 right now, though I've posted the sections for Book 23 (200-350) already. If anyone wants to check those for any missing/duplicate/incorrect sections, that would help.

Good job you spotted this, Iain!