[projectaon] Re: The Skull of Agarash

  • From: Jonathan Blake <jonathan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 28 Oct 2015 17:37:15 +0000

On Wed, 28 Oct 2015 at 09:31 Nicholas Jankowski <jankowskin@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

At the moment, I'm getting familiar with the basics of responsive web
design in preparation for redesigning the website and the books.

I've also listed a few of the projects that have been on hold (in no
particular order). Feel free to add to it:

http://www.projectaon.org/en/Sanctum/SomedayMaybe

I assume you're actively playing with that now. Otherwise, not sure what's
up with the

@media

only screen and (-webkit-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2),
only screen and (min--moz-device-pixel-ratio: 2),
only screen and (-o-min-device-pixel-ratio: 2/1),
only screen and (min-device-pixel-ratio: 2),
only screen and (min-resolution: 192dpi),
only screen and (min-resolution: 2dppx)

{

/* rules go here */

}

on that page

No, that was supposed to be just in the comments. Thanks, fixed.