[projectaon] Readers' Handbook

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 28 May 2006 16:36:42 +0100

Hi

I've completed the transcription of the Readers' Handbook from the old Rules Handbook. It is now available here:

http://www.projectaon.org/en/ReadersHandbook/Home

Note that nothing has yet been added regarding the New Order, Freeway Warrior, or Grey Star books to either the Rules sections or the Topical Guide, save that I added the Shadakine currency--the Noble--to the Topical guide because I added a table under Currency to show the exchange rates of the various currencies of Magnamund.

This took quite some time, and quite a bit of trial and error, but I'm fairly pleased with it; if you spot any errors, fix it yourself! After all, that's the whole point of a wiki-based site! ;-)