[projectaon] Re: Readers' Handbook

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 09:55:35 +0100

Jonathan Blake wrote:

On 5/28/06, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I've completed the transcription of the Readers' Handbook

Thank you for completing this. It's a load off my mind.

No worries. I've wanted to see it done for a while now. I might be able to source certain of the still-required things very easily, such as the NO Improved Disciplines; I'll have a looksee.

There's a ref to the Rules Handbook in one of the footnotes for 17tdoi (and therefore maybe books 13-16 as well), I notice; this could be updated before the final release if you think it's a good idea, Jon.

Your gratitude might also move you to field this Statskeeper query over on the forums if you get a spare couple of minutes:

http://projectaon.proboards30.com/index.cgi?board=support&action=display&thread=1149042769

;-D

Question. Do we need to have correct formatting and nested links to add something, or can we just add text? I'm speaking of the yet-to-be-added stuff, like Freeway Warrior & Grey Star.

If someone wants to source the material, I'm sure someone can/will go through doing all the interlinking/formatting/whatever. And that someone will probably be me. It's really not all that difficult, but trying to remember which words are in the Topical Guide can be a bit of a nightmare. Having the [annotated] rules for Freeway Warrior up prior to release of 01hh would be a good move if possible.

Nice job by the way, it's great to see the advanced Kai discipline levels for the books that have not been converted yet. Now I feel bad for lazing out a bit on the LWOAC. Evil, evil, Simon ;)

I guess I'll just have to live with being Evil. ;-)

And if you think that's evil, what if I /can/ source the NO Improved
Disciplines?!