[projectaon] Question about the Beaver releases.

  • From: "O'Toole, Laurence (2000)" <Laurence.OToole.2000@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 14 Sep 2013 02:22:02 +0000

Hi all,

Does anybody have a copy of any of the books that were released by Beaver back
in the late 1980s?
They are identifiable by the coloured stripes on the front cover. There is a
black stripe at the top, with a red stripe immediately below, and another red
stripe at the bottom. All contain text of some form, but it varies. For example:
http://www.gamebooks.org/gallery/lonewolf01bb.jpg
or
http://www.gamebooks.org/gallery/lonewolf02bb.jpg

If you have any of these (even if it's just one) then PM me please. You could
really help with something that I am working on.

Thank you.

Cerulean