[projectaon] Re: Peter Andrew Jones

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 21:25:26 +0000

Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Dec 19, 2007 12:51 PM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Should we also solicit comments on the forum and blog, perhaps?
Might be an idea, yeah. I've also asked someone for any comments from users on
the TotS site, which I'll pass on to you to pass on to PAJ if/when I receive
anything. ;-)

Sorry, I don't think I was very clear there. I mean that PAJ seems to
want it to be a broad based fan interaction. Should we solicit
thoughts about PAJ?

Making an open post on the blog about this sounds like a good idea, yeah. ;-)

The more fans comment on his works, the better, I think.