[projectaon] Peter Andrew Jones

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Project Aon <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 21:48:24 +0000

Hi all

I've finally completed my short, one-page essay on the impact of PAJ's cover artwork on the Lone Wolf series. The RTF (Rich Text Format) document is here: <http://www.projectaon.org/staff/simon/PAJ.rtf>

I'd be interested in feedback--whether it is grammatically correct, whether it "flows" well to readers other than myself, etc. If it's OK, should this form the "official" Project Aon response that will be forwarded to PAJ, Jon? Alternatively, should there be another "official" PA comment? Or no "official" PA comment?

(I'm slowly clearing a backlog of things I should have done already . . . bear with me. ;-) )