[projectaon] Re: Peter Andrew Jones

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 20:51:55 +0000

Jonathan Blake wrote:
[ ] all - thoughts on what to do for PAJ book

On Dec 18, 2007 1:48 PM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi all

I've finally completed my short, one-page essay on the impact of PAJ's cover
artwork on the Lone Wolf series. The RTF (Rich Text Format) document is here:
<http://www.projectaon.org/staff/simon/PAJ.rtf>

I'd be interested in feedback--whether it is grammatically correct, whether it
"flows" well to readers other than myself, etc. If it's OK, should this form the
"official" Project Aon response that will be forwarded to PAJ, Jon?
Alternatively, should there be another "official" PA comment? Or no "official"
PA comment?

I like it. What do you think of the idea of putting it up on the website?

We could; would that affect its inclusion in the book? I would like for Project Aon to have a definite "presence" in the book, because it could raise our profile. (And if it's the stuff I wrote, I'd technically become a published author! ;-D ) On the other hand, it may well fit as part of the site, and hopefully it doesn't overstep the general views of other contributors. (Comments on that would also be interesting.)

Should we also solicit comments on the forum and blog, perhaps?

Might be an idea, yeah. I've also asked someone for any comments from users on the TotS site, which I'll pass on to you to pass on to PAJ if/when I receive anything. ;-)