[projectaon] Re: LWOAC progress

  • From: Oblio <subscriber@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 08:47:27 -0400

I hate to, but I agree -- I've been very much looking forward to reading the books that are reported to be much more thorough and complete than the versions available to us here. It seems that 13-20 are taking forever, and I was disappointed by the decision to multi-track WoLW and other series. Then entire WoLW was released before book 17; it's been over a year since even one book from the original series was released. It seems like folks don't want to keep going on those books and that attention keeps getting focused elsewhere. I'd really like to finish reading the books that were denied me by the publishers - it fills in some odd gaps in the storylines. I'd really like to see Project Aon finish what it started.

Oblio

At 5/11/2006 04:52 PM, you wrote:
On 5/11/06, YB-1 <ybi.wen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Okay, I'm getting tired of this. When are you guys going to put the non-US books on this site. you always seem to tease us with all these maps that we have no reference for!!! It's not our fault you were not able to sell them in the US!

???