[projectaon] Re: Highway Holocaust on website

  • From: "Thomas Wolmer" <angantyr@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 20:41:25 +0200

2006/7/25, Jonathan Blake <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>:

On 7/25/06, Jeff Dougan <jffdougan@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Is there a downloadable version for the EC yet? :)

How important is it to everyone to be able to download the EC and use
it offline?

I ask because it has become yet one more chore that slows us down to
maintain the downloadability of EC. I chose to avoid using the EC for
Deathlord simply because I couldn't spare the time for EC maintenance.
As easy as it is, sometimes it's not easy enough.

I like to be able to use the EC locally. I also like to build the XHTML versions of the books myself. :-) (The XML files I want to have access to locally anyway.)

What is the heavy part of the EC maintenance that you refer to? Keeping the
issues list up to date is more or less
unworkable, but otherwise I don't think there's any big problems...?

--
Thomas