[projectaon] Re: Highway Holocaust on website

  • From: "Jonathan Blake" <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 25 Jul 2006 11:30:23 -0700

On 7/25/06, Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I guess I best store a copy of the other files I generated for FW1 too, in case
accidentally lose them.  The following zip file contains the low-res
illustrations
(non-final), action chart components, map, combat tables and random number
chart.

http://www.projectaon.org/staff/iain/FW1-Graphics.zip

It will probably aid people trying to play through the book until a version
with the
graphics is produced.

The latest version (a bit of a Frankenstein's monster) includes all of the graphics files that you've done. Many of them need to be added to the XML, however.