[projectaon] Re: Freeway/Highway/interstate usage

  • From: Nicholas Matzen <lime2k@xxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 27 Jul 2011 01:28:36 -0700

I would like to point out an important detail about the US Interstate system --
Interstate freeways always are one or two digit numbers, while state highways
are three digit numbers - so the "Highway 820" usage is correct here. I agree
about changing "Freeway 20" and "Freewaw 35" to "Interstate 20" and "Interstate
35", as it just flows better, IMO.

Nicholas Matzen