[projectaon] Re: Entering a section number without a link

  • From: "Jonathan Daugherty" <JDaugherty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2010 17:21:39 -0400

Maybe I misunderstand . . . I read the suggestion as asking for a link at the
bottom of the riddle section's page that points to the page with all the
numbers 1-350 as links, e.g.,
http://www.projectaon.org/en/xhtml/lw/01fftd/numbered.htm for Book 1 -- not
asking for a link at the bottom of the page to the section answer.

What I do when I get to the riddle sections is hit the link to "Table of
Contents" at the bottom of the page, then hit the link for "Numbered Sections",
and then hit the number ("67" in the example). But, I'd be happy with a direct
"numbered sections" link added, since it saves a click.  But clicking through
the ToC is just about as easy and doesn't require new code.