[projectaon] Re: Annual Report 2009

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 31 Dec 2009 15:13:13 +0000

On 31/12/2009 13:46, Javier Fernandez-Sanguino wrote:
2009/12/31 Simon Osborne<outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>:
I've added this information to the Annual Report (hopefully I've got
everything correct!) and updated it, as well as fully-justifying the text:
<http://www.projectaon.org/en/pdf/misc/Project_Aon_Annual_Report_2009.pdf>

It looks OK for me. I would just add, as "Projects for 2010" the
following: "Publication of more Lone Wolf translations into Spanish."
and add to the list of books to be republished the Spanish ones (Lobo
Solitario 1-6).

Added.

Maybe we could consider publishing PDF versions for the books for the
next year and add that too as a project goal. We have the
infrastructure already in place in the repostiroy and publishing PDF
versions of the books should be a no-brainer now. I can commit to
deliver PDF versions of the books when the books are going to be
released again if given enough advance notice (2-3 weeks).

I've added this as well, though I've marked it "tentative". Ideally, we'd have a set of scripts/tools that would auto-format the xsl before converting to PDF to prevent orphaned Section Numbers and other annoying layout glitches, but for now, we may need to rely on hand-editing. Thanks!