[projectaon] Re: 18dotd CE - Potential Footnote Changes

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 12 Jul 2013 15:22:06 +0100

On 11/07/2013 19:42, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Tue, Jul 9, 2013 at 3:20 AM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Also, since Mongoose no longer has the publishing rights, should we go
through the previous books' Errata and remove reference to them? That is,
should we use the term 'in harmony with the Collector's Edition' rather than
explicitly mention the publishing company?

That makes good sense to me. Anyone object?

Poof! And all references to Mongoose are gone (from the xml, at least)!