[projectaon] Re: 18dotd CE - Potential Footnote Changes

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 09 Jul 2013 11:20:07 +0100

On 08/07/2013 20:31, Jonathan Blake wrote:
On Mon, Jul 1, 2013 at 8:56 AM, Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

In view of the release of the Collector's Edition of Book 18, here are the
footnote clarifications that might allow us to lose some of the footnotes.
Basically, we can probably lose footnotes 4-9.

Thanks for putting this together, Simon. I agree with all of your
suggestions and, Ingo, with you suggestions about footnote 4. Unless
there are other suggestions, we can go ahead with these changes.

OK, done. I think. I could output new versions of Book 18 without any error messages, so I think everything went through correctly. I'm a bit rusty at working the xml, though, so I might have messed something up. Please give the Diff a quick once-over to make sure everything was recorded correctly! ;-)

Also, since Mongoose no longer has the publishing rights, should we go through the previous books' Errata and remove reference to them? That is, should we use the term 'in harmony with the Collector's Edition' rather than explicitly mention the publishing company?