[projectaon] Re: 18dotd CE - Potential Footnote Changes

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 02 Jul 2013 09:45:03 +0100

On 01/07/2013 18:22, Ingo Kloecker wrote:
On Monday 01 July 2013 16:56:51 Simon Osborne wrote:
Hi all

[4] (Section 163) It is not certain whether you can add 3 for Sabito
and also 3 for Kai-alchemy simultaneously, but that is a reasonable
interpretation.

Suggestion: Something along the lines of "If you possess any Sabito,
add 3. If you possess Kai-alchemy, add 3." [so: I know this is a bit
long-winded, but the use of parentheses in the CE looks quite
awkward.]

I'm not sure whether it matters, but "to the number you have picked" is
missing in your suggestion. I don't think your suggestion is much less
ambiguous than the original text. I suggest to insert "If you possess
both, add 6." after the original sentence.

Yeah, that's probably better. I wrote the original E-mail in a bit of a hurry, so "suggestion" really means "feedback please"! ;-)