[projectaon] Re: 01hh Illustrations Completed

  • From: "Jonathan Blake" <blake.jon@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 11:18:19 -0700

On 10/27/06, Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

I was playing with the CSS a couple of weeks ago, trying to reproduce the
test page you generated.  This was reasonably successful, but the changes
would have required minor modifications to the generated HTML.  At some
point I guess we'd have to see if it was deemed necessary to completely
revamp the look and feel of the produced books.

If you send me the CSS, I could start the work of getting it integrated into the automated book generation process.