[projectaon] Re: 01hh Illustrations Completed

  • From: Simon Osborne <outspaced@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 15:30:33 +0100

Iain Smith wrote:

I've updated the image heights in the XML to match Jon's images, I've also added XML for the puzzle illustrations and named them small13.gif and small14.gif. The graphics are here:

They look great! Better than the tables that appeared in the book. Have you remembered to credit yourself for these two images?

I've also knocked a few more items off the errata list, the remainder I either don't have control over or need further discussion (gladly, there aren't many left).

A couple of *very* minor points:

Should this Rejected issue be in the Fixed table instead?

"(er)      Cal's Story:    fuel, food or water -> fuel, food, or water [jb:
agreed]"

Also, all the proposed small illustration placements except for small7 can probably be placed in a Rejected Table at the bottom of the page to get them out of the way.

This book draws inexorably closer to publication--I can't wait! ^_^