[projectaon] Re: 01hh Illustrations Completed

  • From: Iain Smith <iainsmith@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: projectaon@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 09:04:58 -0700 (PDT)

Pah, you wet blanket :)

I was playing with the CSS a couple of weeks ago, trying to reproduce the test
page you generated.  This was reasonably successful, but the changes would have
required minor modifications to the generated HTML.  At some point I guess we'd
have to see if it was deemed necessary to completely revamp the look and feel
of the produced books.