Re: web server

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Sep 2007 21:32:49 -0300

Hello,
I recomend asking folks on apache and your application sites about
this. I can't recall things that would make the main thread to kill
children, you perhaps discovered some vulnerability I am sure apache
developpers would like to hear of.
Other than this, the apache 2.x and 2.2 branches has had some problem
with php modules, may be mmod_perl also has something related to this.
Try to ask anyway, because this problem doesn' seen to be trivial.
hth
Marlon

p.s. Did you change apache and mod_perl version in your new computer?
And what are the configurations changes on it?

free."
Linus Torvalds