Re: symbian SDK

  • From: "Marlon Brandão de Sousa" <splyt.lists@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 15:31:15 -0200

Ok, no problems. I still don't understand why you say you're sorry
when your questions are pretty interesting. based on what Veli said it
should be possible to compile stuff for symbian using gcc, which is
very good for what you need ...
Now, only to you know, gcc is the gnu compiler colection, which is
composed of the cc (C compiler), g++ (the gnu c++ compiler), a
objective c compiler, ada, java and some others. So when one reffers
to gcc they can virtually be talking about any of these compillers or
about the entire collection.
hth
Marlon
2007/11/16, Lamar Upshaw <lupshaw@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>:
> Thanks for the advice marlon.  I feel a bit foolish, because I didn't think

free."
Linus Torvalds