Re: ok, where are the scripts?

  • From: "RicksPlace" <ofbgmail@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 06:23:53 -0400

Hi: You really need more space if you are going to work with Visual Studio. It uses allot of dynamic space allocation and with the overhead of scripts and a screen reader you are pushing it. You need to have a pretty modern computer, plenty of ram , perhaps 3 or 4 gig for best results, and I would recommend many gig on your hard drive abailable for dynamic paging by the operating system. This applies to any modern software you might want to run.

Rick USA
----- Original Message ----- From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>