I must be crazy

  • From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "bprogramming" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2010 02:25:14 -0500

Ok, the reason I kept getting that diagnostic was that I hit the search
button when I wasn't supposed to -- I should have hit the next button.  The
search button searched for MSENV2005.exe in visual studio, which of course
failed.

Now in spite of that, I still am wondering where the VS scripts went when I
did the installation. The install file only put the scripts for the install
program in my folder; It did not do anything for visual studio -- at least
not that I can detect.

I looked in my personal jaws settings and also in the jaws settings for all
users.  The all users settings include 3 files for "visual studio.net", but
these don't include scripts.
So where are the scripts for Visual Studio?
I don't need scripts for the setup program, but that's all I can find.

Thanx
--le