Re: ok, where are the scripts?

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 18 May 2010 13:26:39 -0700

the scripts, according to what I have seen, are auto extracted to the enu file of the jaws version selected during installation, if you have changed/reinstalled since then, or changed versions of jaws then it would be in the wrong spot.

HTH,
elf
proprietor, The Grab Bag,
for blind computer users and programmers
http://grabbag.alacorncomputer.com
Owner: Alacorn Computer Enterprises
"own the might and majesty of a Alacorn!"
custom made computers and peripherals to fit your needs!
www.alacorncomputer.com
----- Original Message ----- From: "qubit" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx> To: "bprogramming" <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; <program-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, May 18, 2010 12:17 AM
Subject: ok, where are the scripts?

Hi again --
I figured I had neglected to install the jaws scripts for C# express, and so went to elf's grabbag site and got the VS scripts. But although I installed VS2008 a while back, I can't find the folders in my program files that match
the installation scripts.
How do I install the scripts?
Anyone out there? The lists have been very quiet of late.
Thanx. I need to get this done.
--le