Re: narrator and jaws

  • From: "tribble" <lauraeaves@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 13:07:48 -0500

Thanks, I'll save this info.
Merry Christmas!
--le

----- Original Message -----
From: "Joseph Lee" <joseph.lee22590@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, December 25, 2007 12:40 PM
Subject: Re: narrator and jaws

Hi there,
Go to Start/Control Panel/System/Hardware/Device Manager then look for
Display item then perss RIGHT arrow to open it. It should show you the
manufacturer and tge model of your display driver.
BTW: this is when you need to write down the manufacturer and the model of
your laptop (so you know the next question that I might ask you). To find
out the model of you laptop, press Windows Kry+R then type "msinfo32"
without quotes then press ENTER. In System Information, go to the list vfiew
and arrow through the list of items that will appear. This list should tell
you the Windows version you have, BIOS version, processor speed and your
computer's maker and model. Make a note of that.
Then go to Internet Explorer. At the address bar, go to www.google.com. At
Google's website, type "download latest display driver for (laptop model)"
without quotes (where laptop model is the maker and model of your laptop).
When you arrive at the download page, be sure to choose the correct driver
for your version of Windows (or otherwise, it will make problems worse).
Cheers,
Joseph