Re: making dynamic menus accessible

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 17:29:45 +0300

Hi Rick,

Yes, I am interested to stay in touch off-list because we have similar interests. Maybe it would be a good idea to create a mailing list that talks about financial investments from the perspective of the blind.

By the way, I have updated the menu on www.tranzactiibursiere.ro and now the top-level menus are defined as headings. From the perspective of the sighted, nothing has changed, but for us is easier to jump directly to the desired menu. I have also defined a hotkey for moving the focus to the menu, but only for the first menu (Home) because I need it often.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Ricks Place" <OFBGMail@xxxxxxxxx>