Re: making asp.net menu control accessible

  • From: "Octavian Rasnita" <orasnita@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 May 2008 09:35:02 +0300

Why "overload"?

All the menus which are static, which don't use AJAX for retrieving dynamicly the elements of a certain menu after clicking on it, use much more html code than that menu.

I never needed to create dynamicly generated menus by Javascript, because I always need to use the same set of menus everywhere, and if I would need something different in a certain page, it is much more simple to create another template with another menu because I don't need to create a server side program that provides data with the menu elements that should be got with an AJAX request.

Octavian

----- Original Message ----- From: "Jennifer Sutton" <jsuttondc@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>