Re: java access bridge problems , someone help please?

  • From: Florian-achtige <florianbeijers@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 31 Jan 2011 16:41:04 +0100

Hi,

That is indeed where i change the environment variables. I add:
;c:\program files\java\jre6\bin\
to the path variable using the Edit button and then click OK twice.
When i revisit the screen the value i entered is still there but it
resets on a reboot.
Maybe I am making a syntax  error?
Or maybe i am using bad examples? I work with the java monkey and java
ferret in the access bridge directory.
Javaferret gives me a ' read-only editbox'  orso according to JAWS and
NVDA reports its a multiline editbox I think, not sure what it
translates to in English for  I use dutch nvda.
Javamonkey gives me no apparent output on both counts. In both
programs, the menus are accessible but no more then that. Maybe
someone with a working java access bridge can have a go at it?

Florian