Re: java access bridge problems , someone help please?

  • From: Dave <davidct1209@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 30 Jan 2011 10:37:23 -0800

Haven't done much in way of UI with java (i.e. SWT/swing), but curious
what your particular need is?

I've done lots in terms of just straight java (utilities pertaining to
data processing/parsing, command line stuff, academia stuff, etc).  If
all you're doing is learning java, then this might be the way to go
since all you need is "javac <filename>" and then "java filename" to
run a basic program.