Re: installing edsharp on windows7

  • From: "John J. Boyer" <john.boyer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 11:53:58 -0500

The system may be asking gor the administrative password. This is
necessary because EdSharp is installed in one of the Program Files
directories. It is possible that the window asking for the password
contains nothing that Jaws can understand. That is what happens when I
wake up my machine. So I just type the password.

John

On Sat, May 15, 2010 at 12:23:00PM +0200, ??yvind Lode wrote:
> EdSharp installed just fine on my Win 7 64-bit machine.
> The only thing which do not work is the JSX installer to install the JAWS
> scripts.
> This will be fixed as soon as Jamal updates the JSX package.
> Jamal fixed this bug with the JSX installer for the VS scripts but the
> changes has not yet been implemented on the edsharp setup package.

Abilitiessoft, Inc.
http://www.abilitiessoft.com
Madison, Wisconsin USA