installing edsharp on windows7

I am trying to put edsharp on my windows7 64 bit laptop, but the system
blocks it.

I notice in the source code that it imports Microsoft.Win32, so perhaps the
source needs some editing to run on 64bit??? I am new to windows development
and so am learning as I go.

My question, if the source code is properly updated, will the program run?
Should it be running now and the win32 statement is nothing but the name of
a library?
Is there a separate version of edsharp intended for 64bit architectures?

Any comments welcome. Thanx.
--le