Re: Is Kaplan Accessible?

  • From: Jackie McBride <abletec@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: programmingblind@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 May 2010 09:51:35 -0700

Tom, it's accessible, though there's a fair amount of flash content. U
don't state which version of jaws you're using, which browser, etc.
Makes it kind a difficult to comment.

On 5/15/10, Tom Ladis <tom@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Hello All,
>
> I am having trouble with Kaplan in's web site while using JAWS.  JAWS is not
> announcing the summary info, such as the number of headings and links,  when
> the pages are loaded.  How do I check their web site to see if it is
> accessible?  Their URL is www.kaptest.com in case anyone is curious.
>

> Thanks,
> Tom

Change the world--1 deed at a time
Jackie McBride
www.abletec.serverheaven.net
Please join me Saturday, 11/7, on my walk against breast cancer by
making a donation at:
http://main.acsevents.org/goto/larkspur>